MYSELF


My name is Alpana Saha. I am second daughter to my parents. I made my parents proud in the year 2005 by completing three degrees in one and a half year. I started working as reporter at an early age of 19 years. At that time, I was working for fortnightly newspaper Priya Prabhat. My early days of work were very exciting and the lesson taught then helps me even now. After my graduation I joined a CBSE school named ‘The New Century School’ which provided me the satisfaction of building the future of the nation by sharing the knowledge I had by the hard work of my teachers, parents and seniors.

My first job in Delhi was the profile of application summarizer and application digitizer. This acted as the launch pad for me in this huge city. Here I learned the corporate working condition in big multinational company.

I worked in Thomson Digital as Copy Editor and was quiet satisfied with the work and profile there. There I came to know what editing is all about.
My career aspiration is to do my best wherever I work and get the best in return.

Comments

  1. This is not your complete introduction. Any way 3-4 new things about you come to know with page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do suggest more to add on the profile. I feel this is enough.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Macrophytes in Deccan India

ADMINISTRATIVE THEORIES

Mind that helps us achieve our Goal